I am bored.
I cant even believe that this ever swirling pool
of numbness and apparent unfeeling
that is swirling and tearing at every blood vessel
in this thin layer of glass I call my
'skin'
can be described with just that 5 letters.
B.
O.
R.
E.
D.
I am bored.
I am as bored as that cloud floating in the sky.
I am as bored as that sheep that just sat and ate grass while waiting for shearing time.
I am as bored as that apple sitting in that basket doing absolutely nothing.
And yet here I am typing this,
about my absolute boredom
because,
I am bored.
I have read so many pieces of fanfiction, I am beginning to notice a pattern.
I have read all the manga from letters A to Z, two times over.
I have watched all the anime that I would possibly wanna watch and re-watched them 5 more times.
I have completed one, no, two business stimulation games better known as Tycoon games.
I have watched Sherlock and finished all 3 seasons in 3 days.
I have learnt how to bake cookies even though I am a terrible cook.
I have packed my luggage for my two-year excursion to the country Down Under,
I have hugged my rabbit for the 500th time and now I am hugging him for the 501th time
simply because,
I am bored.
I am so bored,
hearing the fan make those squeaking sounds makes me want to tear out my hair;
listening to the cars passing by downstairs is actually a high point of my day;
bathing 5 times a day doesnt even cure me of this ridiculous problem anymore.
I am bored.
I wanna go out and breathe the fresh air
and sit at a cafe or near a brook,
go learn how to dance like a pro,
get a new look,
try to juggle another language,
maybe go read a new book,
be a charitable social worker,
learn how to cook?
Give out sweets and nice notes to people on the streets,
maybe start my own meet-and-greet.
say hello to random passerbys (not that I dont do this already),
learn how to do sign language properly,
meet someone,
laugh loudly,
cry badly.
I want to go have some life.
But,
I am too bored.
Someone bring me out, please?
No comments:
Post a Comment