- I went into a club with my friends for the first time.
- Apparently we went to DMYK, Tantric and Taboo all within 5 hours.
- I drank Long Island Tea and something else on an empty stomach on the same day.
- I vaguely recall not being able to walk properly.
- My friends told me I had to be lead around cos I was walking sideways and "I couldnt open my Asian eyes".
- I vaguely remember screaming a song from P!nk. I dont remember what song, but I do remember screaming her song.
- Some random girl texted me and asked me about my night but I was too high to reply normally so I was unnaturally friendly.
- I vaguely remember almost toppling over the standing fan when I was home.
- I woke up feeling like a truck ran me over.
- My neck still hurts like shit now as I am typing this.
Oh well, all in all, I think I had fun. Not because I was high and cant remember half the shit that happened (actually it's a bit because of that larh, but I am trying to be sentimental here so...), but because I know I have friends. That's the best part of it. Thanks guys, for taking care of this strange bubble.
No comments:
Post a Comment