Sunday, June 09, 2013

Why am I still surprised?

"I can have another you by tomorrow, so don't you ever for a second get to thinking, you're irreplaceable." -- Irreplaceable

If I can, I'll rip you into bits and stuff your heart into my pocket.
When it stops beating,
I'll keep squeezing it to keep it alive,
simply because I want you to experience 
how I feel right now. 

The joy of seeing you
getting shred into tiny pieces is 
nearly comparable 
to the misery I am going through
right now. 

I am possessive and greedy
(I agree that is a fucking ugly emotion), 
but honestly,
you're don't even belong here anyway. 
Why the hell are you still doing here,
 taking away the precious little time I have?

But if that is that really the case,
that can only mean one thing.
That I am replaceable and I am 
no longer important.
That's always the case isn't it? 
Really wonder why am I still surprised and why the fuck is my heart still aching?

No comments: