You know what am I feeling?
I feel like the last toy
left on display alone
on the emptied out shelf
along the bare aisles
Of the abandoned toy store.
I feel like the broken stalagmite
left hanging without parts of myself
while stranded in a undiscovered lair
that not even crabs or seagulls
dared to visit this broken cave.
I feel like that empty bottle
discarded at the side of the road
after trying to satisfy your needs
so that you feel comfortable
and ready to move on with life again.
I feel like that lone ant
trying my best to look for a hint of a trail
to make sure that I keep up
and that I don't lose my ties
with my friends and family.
I feel like that abandoned shelter
that people only remember
during rainy days with thunderstorms
but stranded to stand alone
when the rainbows are out to dazzle.
I feel a kaleidoscope of emotions
flit through my locked dictionary
but forced to pick 'smile' as my only option
and act like everything is okay
so their plates will not be too full.
Hey,you know what am I feeling?
No comments:
Post a Comment