Thursday, April 25, 2013

"I am not dependable."

I am so fucking pissed right now.My mum just implied that I am not dependable.

Fucking hell.I have been trying my best to be independent since year 1 so you wouldn't have to worry about me,only to receive such insensitive comments from a person who is supposedly "carried me for 9 fucking months".

And by independent,sure,I did not work or earned money for the house when I was in school,but I know that I tried my fucking best to get good grades.I know that I worked very hard so that you'd notice someday that not all your daughters are useless.I wanted to show you that your daughter is 'talented' too,but you never noticed. All you notice was what my sister did,what is wrong with my sister,what does my sister need.You've never asked about how do I feel after my 1st week of every new term,you've never enquired about my favourite subject during the entire 3 years and I dare to bet that you don't even recall how hard I work for my FYP.

Then,the house situation thing happened. I didn't apply for University and I quickly found a job immediately after Internship partly because I want to ease the home situation. I didn't even take a break to rest before my new work began. I didn't ask to go overseas with my friends to celebrate my end of internship. Not meaning to compare,but my sister sat at home for 3 whole months watching anime every single day and yet you had the memory capacity to even remember what she is interviewing for. And when I got the job,you didnt even know that I've started working until I've reached my 1 month mark of my 1st real job. I am not dependable?Don't make me fucking laugh. Sometimes I wish I can be like my sister and not worry about 'burdening' you while heaping loads of bullshit on the house.

If that is what it takes make you see and actually listen,I am fervently wishing that I have the guts to do it.

No comments: