I can believe this. I can fucking believe it. Seriously, I am fucking tired of her. She can take it into her stupid tiny brain that the fucking play is over? She has no fucking rights to control how we think or how we feel, damn it. Just because we are students doesnt mean it gives her the rights to turn us into robots for motherfucking goodness.
She should just shut the fuck up, and deal with her own fucking problems.Dont fucking expect students to NOT blame you, you are the teacher. Fame is a 2 edged sword. You are the one that wanted to take away the roles of the student directors, you are the one that keep insisting that Hamlet would be a fine option, you are the one that wanted to LEAD the entire play, at least have the fucking guts to claim your shame.
Dont apologise if you dont mean it, because it's just make others disrespect you more than they already do. Best yet, dont fucking claim that certain things will happen and paint a fucking grand picture of how things are going to be when they are NOT going to happen. Students are supposed to have a chance to pick what they want to do, no to have you speculate and judge what they can do. THEY HAVE FEELINGS. If you were to do that, it will be a bloody stupid cycle, all fucking over again. All that's going to happen after that is just another dump of emotions that you are not equipped to deal with.
The reason why the fucking grades are that hard for you to give is because you dont even have a fucking specs to relate to. Dont expect a student to have to explain why the hell should they get more grades, because if you had printed the CA specs much earlier and had handed it to us earlier, we will worry about the specs, NOT YOU. It is obviously hard for your fucking tiny brain to process that these grades should be OBJECTIVELY given. But oh hey, look at how you 'rebel' against the system. Oh WOW.\
Sometimes, I wonder how the hell is she even qualified to teach. She cant teach. FULLSTOP. Not that I havent gave her any chances, but at every chance that I've given, it's never properly cherished. Sometimes, I wish that she'll fucking stop hearing and start listening.
No comments:
Post a Comment