Today was my anger's breaking point.I know that by letting my anger go,I have a lot to lose,my friends will get upset/angry,my own conscience and even my future.
But it is that moment of anger that really pushes you beyond your brain and thoughts,beyond who you are.It's also that moment of anger that can make it a moment of folly.Thank goodness I have my friends to keep me in check.Thanks guys,really appreciate it.
Now,I am going to rant,and in this post,there are a few things I want to address to this person.If you happen to read this,READ UP,because you KNOW it's about YOU,you mother-fucker.
1st thing,you should just go and look at yourself in the fucking mirror.I dont care if you think the world of yourself,YOU have to fucking learn that the world does not belong to you alone.NO ONE OWE YOU A LIVING.
If others are unhappy,they show it,BECAUSE IT'S ONLY HUMAN.When you get upset,I don't see you trying to control yourself,so dont come and fucking scold my friend. You have no right,you mother-fucking asshole,because you don't even fucking to unto others what you want others to do unto you.Don't expect people to respect you if you don't respect THEM.
Secondly,you go around telling people things,such as telling my classmate that the entire class hates him, telling my friend that she's arrogant,telling me to check my temper,disregarding the hardworking that my friend spent an entire fucking month thinking about and even telling my CCA member which you have NO RELATION TO that he is arrogant.You DON'T do those stupid things,ONE day before perfomance.ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?
Next,you are a TEACHER.Do you even know what that means?It means,that you should fucking learn how to DEAL with problems,NOT blame it on your students.You are acting so immaturely and so rudely to a STUDENT who's half your age.HALF.Don't you even feel embarrassed at all?A student have to be the bigger person,while you STOOD there and SCREAMED at her.You don't fuck with my friends.
You keep talking about your credentials,about you qualifications,about your capabilities.PLEASE.If you REALLY do have such capabilities,then the world is square and the fucking sun rises from my ass.Professionals I know may be strict,but they respect the students.
Hell,this example don't even need professionals,my 1 year old cousin can say 'please' and 'thank you' so much more louder that you.
You may have all the fucking knowledge in the WORLD,but without wisdom,you can hardly be even considered as a human being.Just sayin',you mother-fucker.
Rant ended.
No comments:
Post a Comment