Don't tell me
To feel the same way I did
About the things we did or
Even about the feelings we had
Because I hate that I knew nothing
Because I screwed with an image
Because I loved you
Because I thought I was a friend
Because I am me and you are you
Because I am fucked enough for you
to forget my existence as a friend or a person
Because I am not,not to you.
How beautiful I am or
use those words that don't mean a word to you
Because it makes me feel like a pet asking for a tidbit
Because I know that I am not perfect
Because I am a bitchy fuck ass
Because I need to leave you
Because I am not suppose to have these feelings or emotions
Because I am pathetic,to me.
To chill or relax or stop
These threatening tears that makes
me so fucking ugly
Because I am not worthy of a friend
for you or even for me
Because I am a monster
Because I don't deserve even tainting the thing you both share
Because I am hardly worth anyone's time
So maybe,just maybe,
I should die and make this world a prettier place for you.
Don't.Can't.
Please.
Camillia.
I wrote this in a moment,so I didn't check anything.Raw feelings as loose threads tied together with words.
No comments:
Post a Comment