Friday, March 18, 2011

Life is on my mind.

Today,when I was watching the old GM drama club perform,I had myself thinking about Life.
I was thinking about what happens after that.

I remember when I was just another GM student,when all I have to worry about is not getting caught for eating in class and for not doing my homework. I recall when I was just another Secondary 4 student, when all I had to worry about was the O levels and the various tests and exams thrown at us. Looking upon the past year,I remember being a graduate of GM,when I had to wait for my O levels results and worry about the courses for Poly. Thinking back,I even remember the various projects we had to facilitate and present in my year 1 of SP. But then I ask myself,what happens after that?What happens after the end of this year?

What happens after this year,when all the JC people graduate and travel all over the world to their dream universities?What happens after the Poly people take on their university offers overseas to Australia,Europe or the US the year after this?People will be left behind,people will be gone.And I find myself asking what happens after that?Will we still be friends?Or will we fade in each other's memories and find that we are strangers left in this world?

What happens after that when we meet each other 5 years later?What happens after that when we meet at each other's wedding?What happens after we meet 10 years later?What happens after we all got our 1st child?What happens after that?Will we still be friends?

Life was running through my mind.Maybe, it always will be.

No comments: