Honestly,I can't stand the fact that you are invading my life and destroying my peace.You mess up my friends,my school,my peace and even my life.
The random stupid comments you make about me just annoys the shit out of me.(Maybe you can consider it a feat to annoy me in just mere 15 mins.)Who the hell wants to have sex with you?Make it clear in your shallow,empty brain,I am not you.Just because I make a sick joke doesn't mean that I wanna have sex with you.(PERLEASE,who the hell wants to have sex with someone wearing a UFO helmet on their freaking head??)I make sick jokes because I can appreciate it.I can laugh at it.(I bet even if you paid someone a million dollars to have sex with you,there will be no takers AT ALL.)I don't make sick jokes because I am horny,so get it clear in that empty skull of yours.
I hate the fact that you absolutely love to repeat whatever I say.(Didn't your secondary school teachers teach you that in comprehension you have to USE YOUR OWN WORDS?Oh wait,maybe you are too dumb to understand them.)I mean I say something like,"Oh,That woman outside look like she is really hot."And you would make some stupid comment like,"Yeah,that woman outside look like she is really hot."My god,it's like I have some random parrot sitting on my shoulder repeating all the shit I say.(Oh wait,you being a parrot would just disgrace the entire parrot species.)
Thirdly,you like to think that you are very fantastic in your line of work,you know ALL the great godly drama beings in singapore,but know this,you don't even reach one-eighth of their prowess.You are some fricking measly bug squirming under those people's shoes.Stop showing off about how you know this person and ecetera,you are insignificant.(And know this,you know them,but do they KNOW you?)
Moving on,we come to the topic of you SMing for TC.Please,just follow Darkness's example and just leave okay?(That's on redeeming point about Darkness,she knows when to quit.)You come in only 4-6 months after TSFO's rehearsals started and now you want to be an SM for Mapmaker's Sorrow again?You think you wouldn't be blacklisted?(I would think that people would vote 90% no and the remaining 10% yes is your own vote.)Furthermore,the last time all you did for TSFO is to scream,shout and be emotional.I have the right to say this because I did your 4-6 months of work in your absence.
Now,we'll talk about lecture time.Goodness,every single time I have to spend 2 hours sitting beside you,it made me feel like I am in some reality show to test my patience.You don't listen during lecture,you PLAY with your phone during lecture and you MUMBLE under your breath during lecture.Like seriously,if you don't wanna pay attention,just don't come to class.Don't come in to class with that horrible attitude and expect your GPA to be a three-pointer.Don't come to class and disturb my education process.You don't have a dream for your future doesn't mean that you have to destroy mine.(Which is to be a psychologist,live on a farm with 3 cows,3 goats,3 chickens and 5 dogs.)
Plus,I hate that UFO helmet you call your hair.It's like you dont even know how to dress properly or have the proper hair.Not saying that you should forget your roots and all that shit,but at least try and look presentable and look like you are ready for school.(Who the hell are you tring to imitate?Simba?)And not to even start on your clothes.GOSH,your shoes look like they've died and died a 100 times before and your jeans is just disgusting,it's like you don't even wash them.And you don't even WASH your jacket which you WORE EVERYDAY for MONTHS.
You know, even if you read this,I doubt you would even try to change. You are just a leopard whining about it's spots.Doing nothing but what you know best, nothing but whining.
No comments:
Post a Comment