Today,I am going to rant,so if you guys (If there is actually anyone reading) dont wanna read it,you can dont read it.It's me,ranting.
I cant believe my Her.She is a FUCKING hypocrite.Not saying that I am not grateful to her "contributions" to my life,but she is fucking up with my self-esteem. She sits there and watch the television while my father and my sister(Who is sick,poor her,might have lost her voice if she saw the doctor any later)has to put up the curtains.That is fine,I mean I am not helping too,so I cant really comment.BUT she called me to help my father while she is SITTING RIGHT THERE, less than 5 METRES away from my father.LIKE SERIOUSLY.WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER.
Not that I am complaining about that,but the task she told me to do for my father was to hold the bloody curtains for him.TO HOLD THE BLOODY CURTAINS.I mean like "Why the hell do I have to hold the curtains?It's not even the heavy kind.It's the soft transparent kind.And my sister is already holding so why?"So because it's that,I ask her why should i hold those bloody curtains.Guess what the hell did she say.
She called me "USELESS".Like seriously the fuck.Who the hell calls their child useless?I have a life too you know.I am actually considered quite filial and responsible already.I clean my room,wash the fucking toilet,vacuum the floor,mop the floor and wipe the dust from table tops for fucking goodness sake. Sometimes I wish I am one of those children that dont fucking care what happens at home like my sister and just disappear for days on end(Okay,she doesnt disappear,but she goes out and comes back late,but you get the point I want to drive across).
It's moments like this when I cant wait to go ANU or have my own home.I dont even care if it is only a one room flat or something.In fact I think I would be happier and less stressed there.I can deal with my own bills,have my own privacy,have my own freedom.I can be ME.I dont need to serve as a house maid for someone who doesnt know how to respect others.I dont wanna respect someone who doesnt respect me.I am a human being too okay,I have such things called feelings.Even animals have rights.I deserve to have rights too.
You always like to say this sentence "Do unto others what you want them to do unto you."
Yeah right.That just makes me wanna slap your fucking face,you fucking hypocrite.
Rant ended,march 15.
No comments:
Post a Comment