Monday, January 10, 2011

"You" and "I".

I have always talked about balance and the need for it.
I mean there is a thing about having too much of the word "I" and the word "you".
Either way you will turn out to be quite annoying.

Face it,no one likes to listen to someone that keeps saying "Today,I....and then I....Later I....Hmm,I..."No one likes to be faced with the idea of speaking to someone that has so much "I"s in one sentence that it is like pop-ups that appear at a porn website.It's almost like the person is not speaking to you but speaking to a bottle or a piece of wood.You are just some place for that particular person to dump his/her shit on you.And then,you either manage to swim in that shit(Eww at this part.),or you drown and die in it.(Double eww.)It's especially annoying since you dont feel like a friend,but just a dumpster truck that carries around that emotional junk.

Next,we go on to the word "you".Having too much "I"s is bad,but too much "you"s isnt exactly my type of fun.I am sure that there are some people that THRIVE on gossip and without gossip they wither like a plant and die,but having someone that keeps using the word "you" so much that it appears at least 30 times in a sentence is kinda insulting.It's almost like that person has no innards for personality and no life so all he/she can share is about others' life."You know....You hear....You think..."It's almost like a leech stuck onto people's skins and refuse to remove itself.Plus,it's almost like all the person can do in his/her life is to insult others so that he/she is the only one that appears graceful and wonderful and whatever happy words that can fit into his/her profile."You think...You are...You dont...Later you.."It's like that person's nose booked a permanent slot in the clouds so that no one can see it.

I mean I am fine with sharing.I like to share about myself,not because I am an attention-seeking whore,but just because I am human and it's only natural to do that,to share funny stories.I also like to talk about others,have an occasional sarcastic remark or insult and to whisper about someone secretly.It's only human to do it.But I absolutely strongly detest it when someone obviously forgets about the thing called "BALANCE" and to see their lack of it annoys me.It's fine that I am your friend,but it is absolutely not fine at all when Scenario A, all you want to do is to chuck your emotional junk at me,or Scenario B,all you want to do is to criticise my existence,happens.Either way,it annoys me.I mean I know that there are some people that can tolerate this kinda behaviour and what not,but for me,I rather hang out with people that knows of the existence of "Balance".

No comments: