Now I shall talk about the balance between touching and not touching.And by touching I mean PDA-ing(Public Display of Affection).
PDA is revolting.I said it,I mean it.I mean it is all fun and joy and all things wonderful for you and your partner(oh,yes.),but it is no fun to a friend.I mean it's especially awkward when a couple kiss,touch,whine and all that shit in front of you.You can say that I am jealous,but I am not.To me,love is private,not a TV show.I find that there is NO need to broadcast "your love" for each other to innocent friends that just want to have their dinner,unless they aren't friends and you wanna rub it in their faces.That aside,I think that unless you are willing to start your own porn reality show or something,try to keep your loving in the room.I don't really think anyone fancies watching anyway(unless you are willing to show closet voyeurs that loves to look at people from their binoculars).
From what I've said earlier,I sound like I am extremely against touching of any kind.But no,I am not asking you to remain like a disney channel all your life.There can be excitement,like the occasional intimate hugs and kisses.Don't limit yourself to having only a peck on the cheek even after 10 years of marriage.Have some balance.Turning into Disney for your entire life is just torturing the guy and making him go for a vegetarian meal.But then again,touching is only FOR the bedroom.Or private company,where only 2 of you exist and there is no probability of innocent young kids noticing both of you lick at each other's tonsils.
So my conclusion is that yes,find the balance and have self-responsibility for your actions even if you are holed up in your room.You may be in our own world,but there are also human beings in this world.Face it.
No comments:
Post a Comment