Sunday, January 09, 2011


After watching Glee,I fell in love with the song Time Warp.After that,I discovered that Rocky Horror is coming to Singapore.Wanting to see what does a musical look like and to listen to the songs, I annoyed Rachael,Sabriena and Iman to watch it with me.(Though I am always broke,I managed to save some money to watch this.) I hope it will be fabulous,seeing this musical has quite a history.And I am hoping the set would amaze the inner banglah in me.(No offense.)PLUS,after reading about the plot,I laughed at myself,because the plot doesnt even made sense to me.I mean it's like a jumble of madness all tangled together.(Maybe I am not intellectual enough.)

But then again,I am mad and crazy and not very normal.So I am heading down to Esplanade on 16 Sunday 8pm to watch this rojak mess up my brain.This is the current update of my life.If I am lucky,I might remember to take pictures.=).

No comments: