Tuesday, December 28, 2010


I want to be the girl in the globe.
All she does is to stare into the snowflakes and at the people outside.
She doesnt have to worry about anything.
School,family and etcetera.

But I guess she would be a teeny tiny bit lonely.
Since she is the only one in the globe.
But I think she would be quite peaceful sitting or standing in there.
No quarrels,no fighting,no politics.
"How carefree."That's what I thought.

But that might be quite the opposite isnt it?
Since humans are selfish and greedy and they wouldnt treasure what they have till it's lost.
Maybe she is jealous of me staring at her from the outside.
Maybe she wants to be me,looking at her from the inside.
She might be wishing that she can live somewhere warmer.
Or maybe she wants to explore "the outside world".

If this is me,wishing I am her,then am I not greedy?
If I wish to be her,then am I not selfish?
Maybe I am,both selfish and greedy.
But I am a human being after all,right?

Maybe what everyone in this world needs to know is that even though you are selfish and greedy,you gotta pull yourself together and "crawl into other's skin and walk around in it".We should probably learn how to treasure what we have before we lose it.

Loads of maybes, but no definite answers.
That's Life, isnt it?

No comments: