Monday, November 08, 2010

I know that I am a little late on commenting on this,but who cares anyway.

We have spent our time for that past 3 months focusing on doing our best for TSFO, doing our best for TC.I can feel it.I feel that we have tried and done our best and since that is the case,dont let others dictate how your play goes because YOU know yourself better than any one do,because you are YOU.Believe that you have create magic for the nights we've spent together and believe that the magic is going to stay in you in your future endeavors because without this magic,there is no TC.

During this trying few months,we've felt guilty,felt tired and even felt maligned, but these things shouldnt be the things you remember at the end of the day.The things you should remember at the end of TSFO is the amount of laughter we had,the lunches and dinners we had together and the hugs and sweat that we all share.Let the awful memories stay in that recycling bin in your head,because if we focus too much on the negative emotions that we've experience,TSFO would be nothing.

"Drama productions are like arranged marriages,it either end up as a divorce or a happily ever after."For me,I hope we have that happily ever after,because we have us.

No comments: