I finally got the meaning of "The Life Of Single-hood".I used to feel really alone, really sad and unwanted a long time ago.Not because I have no friends or family support, but rather the fact that no one liked me that way before. I used to feel like the doll with the broken arm and is still left on the shelf waiting for someone to pick me up and tell me that he/she loves me. The jealous feelings I used to harbour was so uncomfortable and hard to express, seeing that I don't want to be seen as a desperate,fat girl looking for some "gold mine" or something but yet I wish that someone would tell me that he/she loves me.
I finally got over it.Like I honestly felt like the feelings of jealousy,loneliness and whatever shit not just kinda vanished into thin air.May be it could be the fact that I have grown up, or maybe cause I realised that I am not pretty enough or cute enough to belong to someone so I just gave up. Maybe it could be alot of things, but amongst those I realise that I am happy.I no longer seek to believe that having someone you love loving you back is the way life is suppose to be.I no longer believe that because I am single I cannot find my own happiness. I believe now that maybe, just maybe, my friends and family can give me the love and care that I have always seeked for.
Thanks everyone.For the love you gave,because they had formed a better me.
No comments:
Post a Comment