Monday, September 13, 2010

Hello everybody again.And no, dont worry,I am not sad or anything,just caught a small bout of "loneliness".I guess everyone has that once in a while,just some more often than others.I mean I talked about looking out for that special someone in the last post which was eons ago,I am just feeling slightly neglected I guess.

Who doesnt feel lonely when you see the world all happy and coupled with the love of their lives while you are just sitting there all alone with no "Love-of -your-life" beside you?I do.I feel lonely even when I read the books,mangas and fanfiction when everyone has their happy endings while i just sit here staring into space hoping the right person would appear and just say hi.I dont really expect much you see,just that person saying 2 letters, H and I, Hi.But I guess that's really tough isnt it,For all I know, I might have missed my chance already or I might not even have a chance to meet that right person at all.I know that you might be thinking that it's just a story, not that everyone has a happy ending,blah blah blah.But the fact is there are people out there who has the chance to have a happy ending isnt it? There are people out there who ends up happy even if they approach the age of 80.

Well,maybe I am that unfortunate.Maybe it's the fate thing.Maybe I have already been neglected and left alone because I am not up to standards.Maybe because I am so weird that no one can ever learn to like me.Maybe because I am too-much-of-a-me.Maybe I should change me.But if I change me,the person that might like that me might not like me because I am me,right?It's so frustrating,My head hurts and my heart pains.Gosh,that is part of the reason why I wanna be a guy sometimes,because he still have the ability to choose someone without appearing to be too aggressive.Somtimes,I think I would make a perfect guy.

No comments: