
Gosh,I am back.
Goodness gracious,it's been so long I was last here.But that it fine, I mean I always use this blog whenever I am experiencing some major difficulties in my pathetic life. Anyway, so far, Life has been pretty nice. I mean I may not have gotten chosen for SPOT,but that is besides the point. Life has been pretty forgiving towards this small pathetic useless minion. BUt yet again, some times I wonder about certain stuff.
I mean for me, I feel extremely contradicted towards being Single and being Attached.I mean I really honestly dont mind getting someone and spending each day happy and alive all because I know someone loves me.You know?Like to feel content just because that person is by your side. But there is always this thing called the honeymoon period isnt it? After a few months of passion and love and what-nots it would always end up like a doused candle isnt it?That is the second part to what i feel uncomfortable about. I mean I am glad to be Single because I dont want to end up pining for that one person or getting all emo and bitter because that one person decides to break up. I heard that breaking-up with someone you've been with for quite sometime can hurt like a bitch. No wonder people say that falling in love is like taking a leap of faith.
No comments:
Post a Comment