Tell me.
When you are betrayed,
and angry tears are slowly travelling down
from those sad,painful eyes,
Tell me.
When you are lonely,
and coldness is quickly seeping deep
into your heavy bones,
Tell me.
When you are upset,
and your heart is forcefully throbbing painfully
against your ribs,
Tell me.
When you are broken,
and the will you had is slowly dissapating
from your torn soul,
Tell me.
Tell me,
because I want to be there.
When you are betrayed,
I wanna hold your hand.
Tell me,
because I want to be there.
When you are lonely,
I wanna be your friend.
Tell me,
because I want to be there.
When you are upset,
I wanna tame your heart.
Tell me,
because I wanna be there.
When you are broken,
I wanna fix you back.
Tell me the little things you lost,
and I'll help you gain it back.
Don't worry,don't cry.
Cos' I'll watch your back.
No comments:
Post a Comment