Thursday, June 03, 2010

OH WHAT LIES.

You are making me confused.
One moment you are all bitchy and talked about me behind my back.
I ignored you since then.
Now you are playing the innocent victim, crying about not fitting in.
Making the entire class guilty in not helping you fit in.
OH PLEASE.
If you want to fit in,you find a way to do that.
By yourself.
It's not like no chances are given to you.
You just didnt grasp it and left it there during the times it was exposed.
Dont try playing the innocent victim here.
It may work on them, but not on me.
I experienced your bitching first hand and I am going to remember it.
You made such comments about me and expect me forget it and to like you again?
Cut it out.
You are pathetic as you are now.
Dont make it worse.

No comments: