Saturday, May 22, 2010

I know that I am bossy,and I admit that I am slightly agressive when things don't go my way at times.I also admit that I like to talk and have the tendency to yak all day to you about mindless stuff.I can also tell you that sometimes,even I find my jokes weird and intriguing,even to the extent that it might make you think I am sick and wrong or lame and immature.I admit to all that above,but there is one thing I would not admit to and that is that I did no work at all.If you want to bitch about me behind my back all because you don't appreciate my jokes or that I offended you because I wanted things to go my way,I'd say to go ahead.BUT who are you to comment on the amount of work I have done when you have done lesser?WHO are you to question my abilities when I am the one that did all your jobs for you?WHO are you to me?I get it when others are angry,they have the tendency to keep to themselves and to bitch,but look at it this way.If you think that I did little work then tell me that.I wanted to help you by being nice and by giving you guys lesser work because I wanted the project to be successful,but now you are turning around saying I DID LITTLE WORK?Please,grab a mirror and stare at yourself before you comment on me.If you can't accept me the way I am,then there isn't any need or me to fit to your needs,because I know that out there,I have friends that actually care a shit about my feelings and actually like me for who I am.

No comments: