Monday, January 24, 2011

Hah,who would expect it.I mean it's like I am constantly bitching about life now this month and this year.Only this year I had to have 2 posts in a less than 12 hours,only this year people anger me a way lot as compared to last few years.And the year had just barely started.

I really absolutely hate it when my parents clean my room or touch my art stuff.I am someone that likes my own personal space.I hate it when people touch my things and throw it away without my permission.I mean like what the fuck,it is my stuff.It may be your house,but it is my stuff,so fucking back off.

I use to have my art supplies in my room.I had it where it is accessible and I actually know where are their places,because those are my things and I put them where they were.Then my mother had to comment on the 'little amount of space my room has" and wanted to put HER things in my room,so she DECIDED without my knowledge to clear the space FOR HER THINGS.I mean like what the fuck.It may be your house but you gave me this room,at least let me have MY things in it,not out of it.Then,being the nice person I am,I allowed her to do so,since she is my mum and all.

Now,6 months later, she is complaining at the sight of my Polymer Clay box, and how she wants to put her things in THAT particular corner where my box is placed.I mean like what the hell.You were the one that insisted that my clay stuff must go in that fucking box, so I complied like the good dog I am.Now you are removing MY personal box of clay and even that space.I mean like what the fuck,you can take up half my room and I cant even take up a fucking tile space in MY room?

I am irked but I decided to relax even though I had to put MY art supplies in my sister's room.I mean who wouldnt be?It's like I am in charge of only living in it and cleaning it so her stuff dont get dirty.The only thing that belongs to me is the bed,half a cabinet,half a book locker,and a memory shelf.Even this desktop and the printer dont even belong to me.It's almost like living in a cell for rich people.

After I have decided to play it cool,I came home today and found that my tiny lockers of beads disappeared.I mean that really annoyed the shit out of me.I was annoyed but I decided to go find the supplies I need to start on one of my friend's present and guess what?She fucking packed my art supplies without permission.And since she was the one that packed it,I found that I have loads of art supplies that I was keeping for birthday presents MISSING.LIKE WHAT THE SHIT.

Two things I wanna address,first my attendance and why the hell is she throwing away my things.I mean if you want to clear my room,at least make sure that I AM PRESENT.Dont fucking make decisions about what you call MY room and expect me to feel fantastic,wonderful and pleasantly surprised.Next,you fucking chucked my art supplies away and expect me to live with it.I am so pissed now I can barely manage to refrain from saying "FUCK OFF" to your face.I am some one that love my art supplies and I actually use them.Dont go using the name of "SPRING CLEANING" to throw away pieces of MY things.Even if you want to throw cant you inform me that I am needed to be there so you dont fucking throw my expensive supplies away?Because of those fucking annoying fingers,you manage to throw my precious supplies(It's worth 80 dollars and can only be found in Taiwan)away.

That is almost a crime that can cause you to serve capital punishment.I mean first you make me shift my normal art supplies to my sister's room,then you make me shift my clay supplies to my sister's room then NOW you are throwing my art supplies away.I mean this is totally unacceptable,this is my room for Christ's sake!What is the point of making it my room when I cant even make the decisions for it at all?

It's moments like this when I wish I live in a dorm or a 2 room flat where I get to put the things where I want them to be and NO fucking idiots would throw them away.At least I have my own space,I can design it to my taste and I ACTUALLY get to OWN my OWN room.


No comments: