Monday, June 28, 2010

Now, here's what you're supposed to do, and please do not spoil the fun. Copy and paste this into your notes, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 20 of your friends here in facebook to answer this. Then see what happens.

if you a guy- post this as my kind of girl..
if your a girl- post it as my kind of boy..

1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
Not really.I mean they have to look normal larh,going out with someone dressed like some mad scientist isnt exactly my type of fun.

2. Smart?
Yeah.To a certain extent.They dont exactly need to be damn smart,but has to be smart enough to catch my jokes and smart enough to read my emotions.I dont really like someone who is all brawns and no brains.That kind of people very hard to communicate.

3. Preferred age?
Probably someone my age or one or two years older.I dont mind someone 5 years older but that is my limit.I dont really want to end up as a widower after a few years of marriage.That would be just sad.

4. Preferred height?
Preferably someone same height as me or a bit higher.I dont really mind the height,as long as they make the effort to stoop down to mine.=).

5. How about sense of humor?
HAHAHA,of course larh.I prefer them to be able to accept any kind of jokes cos I laugh alot.But I like them to be able to understand when it get's too sensitive a topic and let the joke rest.

6. How about piercings?
I dont mind one or two.On the ears.But definitely NOT on the belly or worse,somewhere more private.

7. Accepts you for who you are?
DUH.

8. Pink hair?
Sure.If they look nice with that hair.

9. Mushy or no?
Nope.My hair stands very easily.

10. Thin or fat?
Preferably the middle size nearer to the thin side.

11. Skin colour?
I am no racist,I can be friends with Indians and China people,but I cant see myself being with them.

12. Long hair or short hair?
Depends if the person can pull it off,but most preferably short hair.

13. Plastic or metal?
Ehhh?

14. Smells good?
Yeah.I like it if the person smells nice.I wanna hug someone without having to take a deep breathe every time I wanna hug.

15. Smoker?
No.I dont like kissing chimneys.Sorry.

16. Drinker?
Not a drunkard kind.More like casual-friends-drinking drinker.

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
I dont mind.Sounds kinda fun.

18. Muscular?
Hm.A bit but not too much.I dont mind having someone that has the skill to protect me when needed.

19. Plays piano?
YEAH.DEFINITELY.

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
YES.I would love it if they written a love song and played it with any instrument.

21. Plays violin?
YES.Any instruments would do.Except for like recorder cos that is really common.

22. Sings very good?
Doesnt really matter,but it would be a great PLUS if they could.

23. Vain?
Depends.The person can be vain and still care about my wellbeing.But it would be a great turn-off if they are too vain to even look at me.

24. With glasses?
Yeah.I dont mind,glasses or not.

25. With braces?
I dont mind.Cos they would look nice when their braces come off.=).

26. Shy type?
Depends.I wanna be able to talk to someone and share what i feel with them.I also would want him to be able to share a part of him cos relationship is all about trust.

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
Depends.As long as he treats me well,i dont mind who he is.

28. Active or passive?
Both.Sexier this way.

29. Tight or bomb?
?

30. Singer or dancer?
BOTH.HOT.

31. stunner?
Depends.=).

32. Hiphop?
If they can,why not?I like it when people dance.

33. Earrings?
Sure.

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
No preference.

35. Dimples?
Cute.=).

36. Bookworm?
Yeah.That would be great.=).

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
Hahaha.Yeah.I prefer it to be of their style though, instead of it being all corny and mushy.

38. Playful?
HAHA.Yeah.But they must be able to tell when i dont feel like it.

39. Flirt?
Nope.

40. Poem writer?
Yeah,then we can share and split.=).

41. Serious?
Why not?I actually like to talk about serious stuff on occasions contrary to popular beliefs.

42. Campus crush?
Uh.

43. Painter?
HAHAHA.I dont mind.It would be another huge plus.

44. Religious?
I respect all religion.

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
Yeah.But only light teasing.I dont like it when people starts to insult the other person.

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
I dont mind.As long as they can stop to care about me.

47. Speaks 20 languages?
HAHA.It would be a plus factor.It would be useful when we go overseas.

48. Loyal or faithful?
Arent they the same?

49. good kisser?
No need larh.

50. loves children??
Yeah.I love children.But i dont wanna be a female pig.

No comments: