Thursday, February 11, 2010

The TV.

It is playing again,
Now for the hundredth time already.
It keeps flashing images and scenes,
That have already faded into black and white pictures.
It never stops you know?
It always play that same film repeatedly,
Like it's somekind of lucky mantra.
The same scene,the same images,the same pictures.
You would have thought I gotten used to it.
But it evokes even the same emotions everytime it plays.
It always show the same scenes,
Flashing as though it is it's heartbeat.
I think it is spoilt though,
But I don't think I want to fix it.
I guess it's because it remind me of you guys.
The scene in the rain,When everyone was thoroughly soaked to the skin.
The scene at our special table,when we ate our meals heartily.
The scene in the school hall,when everyone was anxious for their results.
I guess it will keep on playing,
The old broken TV in my head.

No comments: