Scared & Afraid
I closed my door,
Looking at my bed.
It's going to repeat.
I know its going to happen again.
I took out my books,
In order to distract myself.
I want to seek for a saviour,
but i think i found none.
The steps draw closer,
As the main door opens.
I hear a shout,a scream.
And caning sounds i heard.
It makes me feel sad,
For what they had to do.
Why don't you do what its right?
And force them to do what they hated?
I know you felt rebellious,
Seemingly happy to fight back.
But have all of you out there,
Realise that i feel hurt?
I hate the loud expressions,
Threats and smacking sounds.
Do you know that it feels like knives,
Slashing and cutting into my heart?
I stared at my books,
Ears yearning for the end.
Do you know that I really feel,
That you forgot I was there?
copyrighted by Camillia Thng
Please don steal,i will hate you for that.
If you really want it,ask me.
I closed my door,
Looking at my bed.
It's going to repeat.
I know its going to happen again.
I took out my books,
In order to distract myself.
I want to seek for a saviour,
but i think i found none.
The steps draw closer,
As the main door opens.
I hear a shout,a scream.
And caning sounds i heard.
It makes me feel sad,
For what they had to do.
Why don't you do what its right?
And force them to do what they hated?
I know you felt rebellious,
Seemingly happy to fight back.
But have all of you out there,
Realise that i feel hurt?
I hate the loud expressions,
Threats and smacking sounds.
Do you know that it feels like knives,
Slashing and cutting into my heart?
I stared at my books,
Ears yearning for the end.
Do you know that I really feel,
That you forgot I was there?
copyrighted by Camillia Thng
Please don steal,i will hate you for that.
If you really want it,ask me.
No comments:
Post a Comment