Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Hi pples,loooong time no talk or chat.Currently,3 things are bothering me.If someone trust u sooo much and improves u,and u happen to feel tat u are jus standing there and not doing anything for that particular person,are u suppose to feel guilty or VERY VERY guilty?

Apparently,i want to say tat i am none of the above but is VERY VERY VERY GUILTY with very big capital letters.I have completely no idea of wat to do for tat person.Wat am i going to do???

At the same time,in order for me to try to do wat i can for tat particular person,I made someone else feel neglected.As in really NEGLECTED.We are no longer in the same class,but i hope she will understand tat i don wanna lose a friend like her.Pls do understand.

This year,my class feels like shit.Total shit.No one laughs or seem to even dare to breathe wen we have our lessons.Isit because we are in the 2nd week or isit because i took faith 2-2 for granted and should have enjoyed more den?I am even missing Mdm Shirin and the bullying.Oh tat sentence is wrong,i don miss her,i miss the bullying.I miss my class and all my last year friends.AS IN REALLY ALL.I miss the times wen we jus sat in class and fold paper cranes nad make jokes.I miss the times wen we laughed and make jokes.I miss everything last year.I even miss making Missy Leong angry together with Weng Tat(aka Ah Tat).

I miss those times.I really do.

No comments: