Alone
It came to me one day,
Like how a lightning works.
Striking between those in and outs,
Any my heart into tears.
She told me that everyone,
Including her i assumed,hates me.
Telling me with such and unemotional way.
I was shocked and traumatized,
and i couldn't even move.
I colud not walk,I could not look,
Just looking on with my raw emotions.
Luckily,my bus came to rescue me,
From the unyielding thoughts.
I ran on the bus after a mumbled goodbye,
And cried miserably in the seemingly happy world.
I teared and couldn't stop my heart from dissipating,
Turning into blood.
I couldn't feel,couldn't hear,couldn't see,
Anyone as i shut the door.
My heavy hands and legs don't work,Jus collapsing on my bed.
All night i cried and think,
But i couldn't figure out why.
The next day I did not go near.
Afraid of them seeing my red,swollen eyes,
I feel safer in my own universe.
Everytime a glance would make sure they aren't there.
Shutting up and keeping in my fears.
Other friends drifted away,none drawing near.
I was left alone by myself,
To built my own lonely world.
By Camillia
Copyrighted
If u wan this poem pls ask,don do illegal things or i will be VERY angry.
It came to me one day,
Like how a lightning works.
Striking between those in and outs,
Any my heart into tears.
She told me that everyone,
Including her i assumed,hates me.
Telling me with such and unemotional way.
I was shocked and traumatized,
and i couldn't even move.
I colud not walk,I could not look,
Just looking on with my raw emotions.
Luckily,my bus came to rescue me,
From the unyielding thoughts.
I ran on the bus after a mumbled goodbye,
And cried miserably in the seemingly happy world.
I teared and couldn't stop my heart from dissipating,
Turning into blood.
I couldn't feel,couldn't hear,couldn't see,
Anyone as i shut the door.
My heavy hands and legs don't work,Jus collapsing on my bed.
All night i cried and think,
But i couldn't figure out why.
The next day I did not go near.
Afraid of them seeing my red,swollen eyes,
I feel safer in my own universe.
Everytime a glance would make sure they aren't there.
Shutting up and keeping in my fears.
Other friends drifted away,none drawing near.
I was left alone by myself,
To built my own lonely world.
By Camillia
Copyrighted
If u wan this poem pls ask,don do illegal things or i will be VERY angry.
No comments:
Post a Comment