hello to all,i just don't really felt right at all.What wrong did i EVER did to *******?n i only told him not to come to my blog to scold me,because different people have different thinking.And he tagged you suck all over my tagboard.What wrong did i EVER do to him?I did not punch him or kill him or even scold him and i end up getting scolded.Hey,if ******* you ever come here,i tell you something,i hate you all the way and hope you die and burn in hell for 1425367989 days.I did no wrong and you came and scold me.Is it because of the ee ching thing?You go to her blog and read carefully what i wrote there before jumping to conclusions.And guess what,they already know that they blame me wrongly.so if you do know about this blog,just go away.
As for **** know the truth before you scold too.To think i once thought that you are a good boy.All of you blamed me wrongly and accuse me of what i have done.I HATE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment