Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Hello people out there,are secrets meant to be left alone for others to discover?I have no idea how come i got into this pile of DUNG.I feel so down and so puzzled that i wanted to scream and cry out loud.But as any one of you people know,i do not shed tears aloud.I either say i am just yawning or something got in my eye.I just cannot shed tears in front of anyone,especially in front of any of my dearest friends.
I wonder what stupid habit i got myself into,wat ridiculous things i do,but as my dearest friends,all of you should know.You know why and what is my past.What happened before i try to befriend you.What i do just to trade for your smile,or a laughter in you.I am just afraid of losing all of you as my dearest friends.
I try to not make friends since primary 5.I shy from crowds and care the most for my 2 bestest friends.i try to shield them from danger.I was often the butt of my form teacher's joke,but i respected her like gold.i carry her books whenever i meet her,i greet her too.She even made me cry in front of my cohort after her class,everyone sneered or laughed at me.And that did not end there.All the rest of my primary school years,i just cannot stop their sneering.I felt betray and could never trust anyone again.But i just could not stop helping them,i just couldn't.I continued to help my teacher carry her books till primary 6 ends.
As for Ex-friends,i just felt a need to help them,still treating them like king even if they take advantages of me.I really wonder why this happens to me.To tell the truth,i can take my heart out to you and you can even use it to blow your nose.i tried to think of helping myself not to fall for it again,but i couldn't.I do not wanna betray any one...

No comments: