Thursday, December 19, 2013

So tired.

Rant time. If the following below offends you, then too bad. I did warn you that it is rant time.

I am so damn mother fucking tired of my mum constantly screaming and telling me that I am not doing my goddamn job transitioning myself over to Melbourne. Apparently I am fucking lazy and I dont have eyes to read what the fuck is on the internet.

I am honestly this close to telling her to shut the fuck up.She does all these things where she will threaten me and say that I shouldnt be allowed to go overseas if I am not proactive enough to look for my own information.SERIOUSLY? Fuck you and your fucking tiny brain. You obviously are turning into some blind mole rat.

When the fucking bank calls her multiple times, it is my fault.

When I sent in my bank draft late because I was waiting for her to send me the money, it is also my fault.

When I ask her for information with regards to what I have to fucking do so that I dont piss her off, IT IS ALSO MY GODDAMN FAULT.

Some people say that "Oh, you must bear with it, it's the empty nest syndrome, they just dont wanna let you go so far away, you are still you're mum's child." Blah Blah Blah. I am tired of swallowing my anger every goddamn time she doesnt have the decency to swallow hers. The more she wants me to stay, the more I know I must leave this hell hole. I love my dad, but I am sorry. I cant stay around this walking pit of negativity any longer.

2 more months and I'll be free.

Rant over. Peace out.

No comments: