Some people like to believe that they are individual particles aimlessly floating around, with no connections whatsoever with the friends,family or people around them. They think that because they are just individual particles they hold the power over their own lives. They can pick when they want to die and how they want to die. Some people like to use these excuses to draw others' into their web of lies and keep them there till they shrivel up and die, while at the same time modelling the genuinely depressed to get sympathy votes. And these liars are the ones that pissed me off the most.
Whenever I see these liars or hear this happening, I can't help getting this intense urge to just smack them over their heads. Why can't they see how much pain they'll cause to those around them? Why can't they see how much power they hold over those they know? Why can't they just stop looking at their pain and start looking at others? Why do they still intentionally do it? I know I once had a painful school life but I have already put it down, picked myself up and let the pain go. I get that some people cannot and take a longer time to release the hurt they feel, but sometimes the reactions and the expressions are extremely annoying and hurting. I cannot understand why would they knowingly cause others so much pain,tears and hurt. It's almost as if they know that if they say these words or use a certain phrase they can get what they want.
"I want to die."
"If I didn't exist the world would be a better place."
"I can't see myself living till I am 30."
"I will kill myself so you guys will be happy."
These phrases make me feel uncomfortable,angry and annoyed. I don't understand the reasons why a person would say these things to their friends, to their parents or even on Facebook. I know, I understand that some people are genuinely depressed and they have a lack of Serotonin in their brains, but I particularly cannot understand those that just do it to get attention. Is it fun? Do you feel happy that you appear "Emotional" or "Emo" to your friends and family? Maybe it'll make you look cool, maybe it'll make you seem invincible because you think hold your own life in your hands. But if you were to take a step back and look at the tornado of pain and chaos you've single-handed caused in the lives of those around you, maybe you'll stop seeing only your own pain and start living.
No comments:
Post a Comment