to hold me when I fall,
to give me warm, loving hugs,
to hold my hand at night,
to sweep my hair aside.
Beautiful eyes
to stare into deeply,
to speak in another language,
to share our dreams,
to communicate.
Broad shoulders
to lean into for comfort,
to keep me warm in the cold,
to protect me,
to make me feel like I'm not alone.
A cheerful smile
to warm up my insides,
to make those butterflies fly,
to twist my stomach into knots,
to make my heart pound.
Soft hair
to let me run my hands through,
to admire from the pictures we take,
to tuck behind your ears,
to make my heart yearn.
Passionate feelings
that sweep me off my feet,
to drown me in your presence,
to let me fall with you,
to let us find our future.
A deep voice
that pulls me in like a siren song,
to keep my ears as yours alone,
to lull me with that baritone,
to surround me in you all day long.
Soft lips
that rivals a baby's skin,
to still the deer in my heart,
to capture the taste of perfection,
to dream about all day.
I want,I desire,I wish.
I hope,I dream,I need.
No comments:
Post a Comment