Thursday, December 10, 2009

Things I've believed in.

I believe that everything has it's place,and if you work and try hard enough for yourself,there's going to be a good change.

I believe that even if i am stupid,if i work hard enough,the world will grudgingly except me.

I believe that every one deserves a second chance.

I believe that Love is real,you just have to try hard to find that special someone.

I believe that even if everything turns out wrong,if you face it with a smile,the things that are wrong will turn out just all right.

I believe that everything has a cause and effect,there is good and bad retribution,you just have to wait for either one of those to strike you in the head and act as a wake up call.

I believe that when people say goodbye,they should be happy,because there's always a chance of seeing them in the future again.

I believe that everyone can be nice,if they want to.

I believe that not being angry with someone is not possible,you just have to try not to flare up.

I believe that trust is a basic necessity in all relationships,because without trust,it will be like talking to a stranger.

No comments: