Thursday, December 03, 2009

I miss Drama.
The time we actually spend doing our make up.
The countless comments we receive from Miss Jean.
The time we spend in doing our play.
The tears we cried for the plays we'd done.
The sweat we poured in for the perfection we want to achieve.
The laughter when we shared things that are just so hilarious.
The trust we had in each other that we know we can do it together.
The love we have for each other as close friends.
The time we all share in the Dance room learning our lines.
The life we shared when we are in the room for just that few hours two times a week.
(And more when a play is near,but you get what I mean.)
I miss Drama.

I miss my Class.
I miss the times we spent joking about and with certain teachers.
I miss the laughter we shared over stupid things.
I miss the anger we had when we misunderstood each other.
I miss the decorations we worked hard to get the 1st place in.
(And we actually won the award.)
I miss the people I ate recess with.
I miss the friends I bared my soul to.
I miss the excitement over the Kinderjoys Miss Wong gave us.
I miss the performance we put up on Teacher's Day and we sang really embarrassing but sweet songs to our teachers.
I miss the stress we had (or the lack of it) when O levels is nearing.
I miss the PE lessons we had together and everyone was participating and having fun.
I miss my Class.

I miss my mugging friends.
I miss the time spent studying with all of you.
I miss the lunches we ordered from Arnold's because we wanted to play Ping Pong.
I miss the embarrassment of not being able to answer simple Science questions.
I miss the laughter we shared over many small but interesting things,like Tim.
(Elissa,wink wink.=).)
I miss the time we walk to the Hawker centre to get our food.
I miss the subjects we studied together for.
I miss the table we shared at the CMS area.
I miss the time we try to pester Madam Eng for the answer to who she thought was the hottest guy in our class.
I miss the time I spent waiting for you guys to come early in the morning and ended having to wait for two hours for your grand arrivals.
I miss my mugging friends.


I miss drama.
I miss my Class.
I miss my friends.

I cant actually promise that I will miss you forever and not forget you forever.
Because if that happens,we'll all end up hurting,since nothing last forever.
But I can say this.
I may not remember you forever but I will try to remember.
If one day, I cannot remember you and pass by you when we are right next to each other on a street,dont cry or feel hurt.
Because I will try not to feel the same way,I mean,to feel upset.
I'll smile and you have to smile too.
Smile,because we had a great time.
Remember?

No comments: