Kid: Mommy, Mommy! What happened to all that dog food Fido wouldn't eat?
Mom: Hurry and finish your meat loaf.
Kid: Mommy, Mommy! Suzi got run over by a steamroller!
Mom:Shut up and get the maple syrup.
Kid: Mommy, Mommy! I like my brother very much.
Mom: All right, you can take another slice.
Kid: Mommy, Mommy! I don't want to empty the compost heap.
Mom: Shut up and keep eating.
Kid: Mommy, Mommy! Why do I have to hop everywhere?
Mom: Quiet or I'll chop off the other leg.
Kid: Mommy, Mommy! Why's everybody running?
Mom: Aim properly and reload.
Kid: Mommy, Mommy! I don't want hamburgers for supper!
Mom: Shut up or I'll grind your other hand.
Kid:Mommy, Mommy! Can I play in the sandbox?
Mom: Not until I find a better place to bury Daddy.
Kid: Mommy, Mommy! When will we have this nice yellow pudding again?
Mom:Aww, you know that grandma's leg is no longer infested.
Kid:Mommy, Mommy! I don't like fishing.
Mom: Stop squirming.
No comments:
Post a Comment